Picture with bear

Usually got all this event,

I also will ask you bring me go take picture..
Christmas, New year...
You will bring me go around KL, genting...
Take nice nice picture..

This time i went myself..

Bear bear travel around the world for 2002 till now..
Finally reach malaysia....
You know la..
I so like bear bear..
Suddenly got people say want fetch me go there..
Always wanted to ask you go..
But don't dare...
Like when you say go movie..
Everytime you have something in between then will forget d...
Or you may say that we didn't really make the promise..
Sorry..
Coz last time say already tomorrow go where..
Then sure will go..
Not say already then didn't go..
At least we will go out first..
Then if lastly change we also will go out...
Guan already...
Coz i really want you to go...
Tried to ask you..
But you not free...

Really miss those times..
where we spend together..
I know you don't like to take picture..
But i want to take with you a..
Especially take you alone want picture..
Or disturb you want picture...
So that now...
I still have many many pictures with me..
Can see through...
But, you alone want picture..
I don't really have...
Coz you will angry...or sad sad...
When i want take your picture..
Curi curi take..you also will know...

I like see you have different expression..
So, don't want always face down down k..
I know, towards others you have different faces...
Towards me, also different..
Just want to see you smile happily... :)

Miss you...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter