Maybe really because alot people interfere us...
Makes me think too much...
Makes me make this decision...
that might not suit us...

I'm sorry...
I really have alot people beside me that thinks we are not suitable for each other...
How they complain you not good..
I still decide to stay..
Until that day...
I don't know why...
Really say it out...
Sorry....
Don't know whether you will still like the song..
Care for me no matter what happens...

Tomorrow is 2months since i ended it...
And also is our 6 1/2 years anniversary since we started it..
You still remember ma?
If you still, I will be very happy...

Thinking to ask you for a dinner tomorrow...
But don't know whether you will like it...
I don't know what are you thinking...
I don't know what you are planning...
I still need some guidelines...
If you still need me to be in your life...

I'm sorry that i was lead away...
I'm sorry that i was not strong enough..
I'm sorry that i worried too much...
I'm sorry that i care too much...

Hope that you are happy :)

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter