Now i know

Now i know

How much i care for you..
How much i worried bout you..
How much i want to know about your news..
How much i want to hear your voice...
How much i want to know where are you

Just by a simple message from your friend..
I felt so much more calm...
I felt so much better...
Even my tears roll down my check unconsciously...
I was afraid that something bad might happen to you...
I never been this worried for a very long time already...
I'm sorry..

Thank you for replying to my message when i finally know where are you...
Although it didn't sound very nice...
At least you reply...
At least i heard from your side..

Now i know
How much i want you by my side..
How much i want to hug you now...
Telling you how much i miss you...

I'm sorry for everything..
I just need to know about you...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter