Time to be happy

I'm sorry..

But i still want to know what you are doing..
So i tried going into ur email again...

But you changed it already...
Does that mean that really reach the end already?
I not happy but i can't do anything...

I decided to find my cheerful self again...
Maybe with mask...
maybe without mask..

I already tried..
Now time will do the magic..
And see what magic will he give me..
Or us..

Thank you for this six years..
I really had alot first time together with you..
I really appreciate the effort.. the sacrifice you did...
For all the tears, laughter, sweat and magic you offered..

I love you, my dear

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter