Happy Birthday Dear !!

Went to your house..

To surprise you after praying..
But you not well..
Very early sleep already..
Call and message also no reply..

So i don't dare keep call..
Waited and waited..
While writing my letter...

Everytime my birthday..
I will wish that you will come overnite..
And surprise me...

but that never happen..
At least during the day still got..
Haha....

Because you not free during the day..
I also need go Genting Highlands..
so this year birthday..
Can't celebrate with you.

Sorry o dear..
I wanted to leave the present outside your house..
But scare raining..
Scare will give people take go..
So i didn't..
You will receive this present late o..
Coz i only can meet you on 3rd day..
Tomorrow need go Aunty pearly house..
You also busy...

Don't know happy or sad..
Last time i always say you didn't spend time with your friends except magic..
Now you keep spend time with time..
I got abit jealous..
Because...I already..
Very long time didn't meet you... :(

I miss you...
Better get some sleep now..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter