STOP!!!!!


Seriously..
I can't sleep...
I decided to put a stop...

On whatever i have been trying to do...
To maybe make you look back...
But your focus now is only on money...
To earn more money...

I don't know...
I starting to give up...
To think that this world is not suitable for me...
I don't know what to do...
I don't know what can be done...
I don't have purpose in life..
I don't have real circle of friends...
I don't have a career...just plain job....

Is is better that way?
then I don't have to think..
Then i will be free...

Only woried...
My family...and Kaycie....
Who will take care of them...

But what i can do?
no one knows how hard i cry...
no one knows what is happening inside me..
no one knows this secret which is hiding in me...

Since this is what you want, i can't say no...
Even i say no, you still won't come back...
I just need to stop crying...

STOP!!!! STOP!!!! STOP!!!!

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter