Tetris Fever..


I just need you by my side accompany me..
Then i'm satisfy...

Just now you stay up late play card and tetris..
i call you also didn't answer...
Don't know it's purposely dowan answer or really busy cannot answer..

Hmm...
I hope is the second one..
Maybe playing tetris..
Or didn't hear you...

You play awhile..
then i ask u sleep...
You say ok..
Then suddenly you invite me again...
Why suddenly come back again?

Win me to many times ma?
Hehe..
Want make you same level with me..
Almost d...

Ken didn't msg or reply to my post le..
Maybe he really hear tou what i said to you while talking on the phone with him...
So he also angry le..
Is it i want to get back with you..
Then will make every other person angry?

Really...If need to make everyone happy...
I will be the most lonely person... :(
Even know everyone angry at me...
You also angry at me..
Leaving me alone...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter