TIME and FEELINGS..

Today you go shopping with who a?
You say alone..
Sorry..
But i feel you with someone else..
Not sure whether my six sense correct or not...
But usually you don't go shopping alone..
And you don't let me follow you..
is it you really hate me??
I don't know..

I really feel the pain..

When you watch movie,
I called you..
You ask me to talk next time..
coz you want to watch movie??

What do you think i am?
I know i hurt you..

Do I have to go through this kind of treatment?
When you are bored, nothing do..
Then you will look for me..
Call me and talk...

When you are busy..
Accompanied with friends and work..
Then you not free to care me?

I'm sorry for hurting you in the past..
But you are really hurting me this few weeks...

I everyday hold jue the hp..
wait you msg..wait you call..
When in MSN, you say hi..
I will be super happy..
Faster reply..
But need to wait super long for you to reply me..

I read on articles..
How to win you back..
Most of it...
Says...to let you go...
If you really love me, you will come back..
But i already let you go very far away..
I scare you lost your way..
Back here...

I don't want to be left alone... :(
Mum ask me..
Why i always look so sad and tired..
Like no mood...

MUM, in fact..
I really no mood..
I just don't want to stay at one place...
One people..
Keep think things..
I need people to accompany me..
To bring me through
Please... HELP ME!!

Dear... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter