Married?


1st thing in the morning..
Chong ask..
"you drink alot water before sleep?"
Ah...coz my eye zhong a?
*not drink alot water...is shed too much tears*

2nd question...
When are you getting married?
In a day..
Few people ask me this question...

Last time i know what i will answer them..
But now?
What should i answer?
Everytime go out meeting with chong..
She sure will ask about you...
Ask me i how...
You treat me good or not...

One important thing she day today is...
At this stage, is all about trust...
Yes..
Trust...
I trust you..
No matter what is your decision...
I will respect it...

3rd question...
"why you look so blur blur today?"
I don't know...
Not enough sleep + cannot sleep + Not feeling well + Heart aching + etc...
*coz i get an answer that i don't want and i can't change it..better to be blur blur *

Hope that everything went on well for you :)

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter