Wonder...

I wonder whether you read this blog...


I really don't know what to do..
I know i say i won't ask you anymore..
But i really can't stand it..

How?

Everytime
i pass by certain place..
i use certain things..
i look at my phone..
i wear my clothes..
i come into my room...
i also will think tou..

I always want to keep them..
But where to keep and what to keep?
Everything is related to you....
Either the place that we always go..
Things that we always do and eat...
Clothes that you like..
Our anniversary clothes...
Our picture...Our photo album...
My memory...

How to hide all this thing away and continue working like you do?
Can you teach me how?
How come you can?
You say you did not let go?
But...
Why like this?

I really really sorry...
Yesterday I didn't go out coz i not happy...
I message you..
Very happy you very fast reply already...
After mum they all left..
You also didn't reply already...
I waited waited...
Cry cry then sleep already..

Morning wake up..
see tou you got reply me..
Although sad so long only reply...
Still happy that you reach home safely...
and message me..
Thank you...
Having your message make me feel calm...
Don't know you will feel like this ornot...
Maybe...
I already use to message you...

Stopping myself from calling and messaging really painful...
Sorry that i made you feel this way previously..
I must be hurt you really badly that you can build this wall between us...
I'm sorry...

I also know how you feel when attend ppl wedding..
Coz i went twice already...without you...
Seeing their wedding picture really heartaching..
They went and take picture at places that they always go..
And this few places...also is the place we always go..
If we really have chance to take these pictures..
Can we do the same too?

I really hope that we can start a new one...
Maybe telling each other what's our expectation..
At least this way, we don't have to guess what each thinking..

But don't know whether still have this chance or not..
I will be here waiting...
Really here for you...
Not " I always here for you" like you said...
But...
:(

Hope you are happy doing what you want best......

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter