2012.1.1

Say goodbye to 2011 is kinda tough..

Although is a tough and challenging year,
I learned the most...

In work, in family, in you...

In work,
i learned to be patient, to accept what it takes...
to work on what is there for me..
and still never learn to say no..

In family,
i learned the importance of them...
especially mummy..
was really afraid that she will leave me the other day...
need to spend more time..
and don't always fight back...

In you,
I made mistakes..
And i learned to accept it
As you said, you won't turn back..
I guess that is what i should do now..
To respect what you decide..
I learned that no point for me to continue asking
I need to learn to let go...
Back to square one..

This will be very difficult...
I don't know whether i can make it or not..
Let's just see what will happen...
I'm sorry...2012...
I started it badly..
I don't hope that it will continue throughout like this..
I don't want to be sad..
Someone...please bring me out from this place...
Please....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter