Something to ponder on...

Shakespeare

- I did not play with your feelings...but i seems to have lost you half way...
I admit that i did not solve the problem well...i'm sorry for that...

Napoleon
-Hmm...who is bad and who is good now? Maybe i'm playing the bad side...
Now...you are silence....Make me scare..don't know what i should do...
When you keep responding to me...i still feel better...
When you stop messaging and calls...i'm afraid... :(

Einstein
-Yes..i have seen your achievement without me...in your career...in magic...
Maybe...this is what my decision benefits you...Maybe without me..
everything will be working better for you....
Leaving me behind...stopping at the same spot...
I wonder...What will happen to me...

Abraham Lincoln
-I'm weak in this...but I'm not strong either...
Not at any end...who am I?
I also don't know...
Maybe all this while..i'm too depending on you...
I lost the sense of direction...the sense of life...

Martin Luther King
- :) Living together is not one easy task...
It really needs patient, understanding, honesty, and other elements to live together..
Not just you like me and I like you then we can stay together happily ever after...
I know we are opposite of each other...this makes it even more difficult for us to communicate...
even on simple things....Which makes it also the biggest problem that I can't solve until now...
Can you teach me what i should do?

Mahatma Gandhi
-Forgiveness?? Don't know where i should start with...
I'm sorry for the things that i said that hurt you..
I'm sorry for the things that i did that hurt you..
I'm sorry that I decide to let go..
I'm sorry that I love you..
I'm sorry ...

Dr Abdul Kalaam
-Yes...this is very true...
It's very easy to make someone hurt...
Just say something or do something...
You can't take it anymore..
But...to win back somemone...
You need to do more than just say and do...
It takes time...effort....and sometimes it doesn't work too...
The wound will be there forever...
Hope that time can heal this wound...
And it's not too late....

Thanks for everything...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker