I went to work today...after overnight at hospital accompany mum..

I didn't really sleep throughout the night...
It's not an easy task to take care of a patient...
Really...
I really salute nurses and patients' family member...

I'm glad that you offer to come and visit mum..
Cause you are the person that i want to meet the most aside from my relatives..
they come and scold...and just responding to their messages makes me exhausted...
Everyone was worried...and we can't do anything..
Besides praying and making all sorts of things for mum to eat..

Transferring mum to ICU today is not an easy task...
Out of no where...dad ask me to go home and rest..
Suddenly mum transfer to ICU.. platelet drop till 12??
I really don't know what to do.. :(
Please please tell me that mum is ok...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker