Merry Christmas in advance!

Today you came and exchange gift with me...


I wonder what does this mean?

The album brings back lots of memories...
Many pictures that i already hide far behind my brain...
What you really want me to do??

"Towards the Sunset, Thanks for being a part of my life"

Do you know what this means?

From my interpretation...

You already give up...you already make the decision that this is the end...
Why you don't understand that i always want you to make changes...
make hope..and see what we can do about this...but....i don't know..
maybe i hurt you too much that you think it's better this way...
continue with your life....and you don't need me to continue in your life...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker