The Truth..

Today finally i told you what i feel...

and...what you told me is to calm down and stop crying...
That's not the answer that i want to hear...
not what i want to know...

You said that you are always here....
Where?

You said that you want me to be happy...
But i'm not happy...

You said that the biggest sacrifice you did for me is to respect my decision...
But you don't know what i really want...

You said that you are sad when i told you that I'm tired of making you happy..
But did you know how sad for me to say out those words?

You said that i always think what i think is correct...
But don't you know that you feel that way also..Everyone also will think that themselves is correct...

I don't know whether this is what i should tell you...
Or is it just when you are not here anymore i feel the pain....

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker