I'm sorry...I didn't want to..

Thank you for bringing mum the medicine..

This is the first time i meet up with you after we become friends..
In a hospital...
A place that i wouldn't wish to meet anyone...

Messaging with you throughout the night makes me feel better..
Someone accompanying me..
Although the topic we say...
Makes me feel sad..
and i know how bad you feel...

When you said " ever since you unchecked me as ur relationship" that sounds really bad...
I remember i agreed to be your girlfriend is in friendster..
that time was in moral/ pengajian am class...
when to the computer lab and changed the status...

I changed the facebook status...to complicated after a week..and to nothing after 2 weeks..
when you didn't continue to do anything..
not even come and visit me...
i don't know...whether you really taking it seriously or not..
you only call or message once a while...
I don't know what you thinking of..
and i decided to do it..
so i need to end with what i started...

I'm Sorry...i didn't want to...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker