Calls and messages..

Haven't post blog for 2 days i think..
Hmm..
What have i been thinking?
Waiting for you to come back to me?

I receive few miss call and message from you..
I didn't manage to answer them..
Either i didn't heard them..
Or i was busy..
I'm sorry...

I don't know whether you care for me or you just want to know why i didn't on msn find you...
I really want to know what you are thinking...
When i talk to you..
You just keep a distance..
And don't really talk..
Until i talk to you...

Dear..
I really want to call you this..
But..
You don't allow me to call anymore..
I'm sorry..
I really don't know what else i should say other than that...

Missing you... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker