Date and news...

Someone ask me out for a date..
And...
I rejected him..
It's funny...
I don't know how to answer him..
And... this is how it goes...


Him : u wanna go out on a date?
Me : haha..
u so free ask ppl go date o
Him :kenot me
it's not about being free la
just try ma
Me : can can...try try...
lol..
Him :u sure?
when u free?
Me : i say u try
i din say i go..
Him :cheh
Me : haha
i maybe going sg work soon..
Him :oh
Me : wait you recover got time..oni yum cha
Him :when u going sg?
Me : haven confirm yet
Him :u let me know la

Today, we supposed to meet up with our friends..
But you didn't replied..
I asked you yesterday..
And you replied this morning that you are busy..
Not going..
So, i curious and asked..
Whether you busy pak tor is it?
You replied where got..going for gpt..

Just...
Feel happy that you told me the truth..

When i told another him that i maybe going singapore to work..
He told me that it's ok..
As long as there is line...
It's still 3.5 flight hours and 0.5 sec line message send time..
And he supported me to go...

I wonder..
What will you say when you know about it..
I still thinking..

Good night..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker