What should i do?

Everyone don't seem to agree..
Why?

Because you all think that i go there work because of him..
Maybe before this...
I have that in mind...
But now..
No..
I want to work what i really want..
I want to do what i really want to do...

It's enough that i used quarter of my life on parent's decision...
I know you are reading this..
Please..
Tell them..

I still miss him..
I still want to see him..
I still want to be with him..

But..
Without him..
I still want to do what i want to do..
I still want to chase my dreams..

I know this will be difficult..
Waiting and hanging on here..
I can only wait for the new thing to fill in my broken heart..
I need something to push the sadness away..
And make myself happy again..

Maybe..
I still can't smile like previously..
But I still want to smile once awhile..
Until..
I can really smile again...

Good night...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker