Happy Bear




He edited the pictures and made bear bear smile...
Why is this work not done by you?
But by him, who i rejected?

I don't know whether he know about the story behind this bear or not...
But..
Where are you?
Why you can come into my life one day..
And went missing another day...

Is this what you like doing?
Playing games on me?
Or more to revenge?

I know i wrong..
And I know you wrong also..
I'm willing to forgive and accept my mistake...
Yet...
You don't care...

Everyone everywhere..
Wants me to give up...
Just one word from you "don't"...
I will not...
But..
You didn't say anything...
You just come and go as you like..

Did you think about my situation..
What you have been doing to me?
Did you ever realise?
What i should do?

I want to give up...
And i don't want to let go...
How am i suppose to do this?
Like what you say..
You didn't give up..
You just move on..
How you did that?

Crying the heart out is really painful..
Even without tears..
Can feel it.. :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker