Midvalley Tomorrow ?

Today...
It's weird...
Cause you very long time didn't approach me already...

Today you started the conversation..
Then in facebook you also start the conversation...

Receive your message really comforting..
Don't know why..
Already it's just a simple hi... what you are doing...

Hmm...
Maybe i'm still not use to it...
Give me abit more time k...
I will try...

Thinking what to do is really a difficult task..
How come there's no guidelines on where to go, what to do in life?
Why must let us try out the path that we decide to?
Why don't you decide it for us?
Then we don't have to fall down..
Hurt..And climb back up again and try?

Then, everyone will be happily ever after...
As you will meet the correct person..
At the correct time and place...
With the correct feel...
Everything would be perfect...

But...
It's not like that...
Everything also need to decide..
You asked whether i got go midvalley or not tomorrow...
The last time you asked that..
You wanted to cut off my line...
Is this what you wanted to do as well?
Why..
Talk half way then went away?
What is in your mind that you wanted to say but don't dare to say?
To ask me...
Stay away from you?
To tell me..
About your new girlfriend?
Or what?

Can you stop breaking promise?
Like..
Need to say byebye and good night?
Only me...
That tries not to break it..
But i already do..
Sometimes...
Maybe...
You won't care about it anymore also....

At least...
If you are with me..
I don't need to make this decision...
I will be much easier..
I will confirm stay...

But...
Now...
I don't know...
I want to stay..
I want to go...
:(

Can you please tell me what i should do?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker