Offer.. To accept or not?

I really got a chance to go to singapore to work...
To go away from you..and places that is related to you...

But...
I don't know whether i really wanted to go or not..

Put aside that..
The pay offered...
Is low...
But..
If I'm really successful,
I will have a great career...
If I'm not...
I still will have a job in Singapore...

Given the chance to develop my own company...
It's really once in a lifetime chance..
I want to go for it..

But...
Can i handle the stress?
Can i really cope?
Can i build up a company on my own?
Can i really do what she can do?
I don't know..
I doubt my own ability...

Asides..
Being far away from my family...
Far away from you...
Can i do it?
No one will be there for me to bug on..
No one will be there to spend time with me..
No one will be there to help me out...

Dear...
I want to hear your opinion...
But...
I don't think it matters to you anymore... :(

Good night...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker