I don't want to stalk you anymore..
But..
When i see you post things like you not happy..
I will then to be worried about you also..
Don't know why...
But i still care for you..
Even by the way you treat me now..

Maybe you don't know...
This used to be your name in my phone book..
And now it's still your name...
See you post this...

Knowing that...
There shouldn't be any space for me anymore..
Felt the pain...
Don't know what i should do..
What can i do...
Should i change back the name?

It's just me now...
No more us...

I tried..
Not to cry...
Not to think about it...
But...
How?

Maybe i should block you?
Don't know what you post..
Don't know you with who..
Will that be better?

I really don't know..
What can i do?

I try not to think about it..
To let go......
But why...
Things always come back to square one..

I wanted to call you..
So much..
To tell you i worried about you..
Want to know what happened..
Even, if it's about you and her..
But...
Why i don't have the courage to do so?
I scared you feel that i'm annoying.....
I messaged you..
And...
My message doesn't seem to be important anymore..
Because..
You never seems to reply it...

DEAR...
I really want to scream out that way...
But..
Who will listen?
Who will know?
No one...
Only me..
Hurting myself once more...

When will all this go away from me?
When can i be myself again?

I know it's my fault for not being able to let go..
Because..
If i can...
I wouldn't be in this pain..
If i can just be stronger on my decision...
I don't have to face all this...

How?????????????????????????????

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker