You have been avoiding me the whole day..

Not sure whether you are really busy or what..
But you have time to post in facebook...

You choose to break promise..
But i don't want to..
Can i have lunch/dinner with you tomorrow?
I don't dare to ask you...
I have been rejected so many times...
And yet..
I still want to try...

Is this naive?
Maybe..
I think so...
Or maybe it's just thick face..
Don't want to give up...
Like teacher say...
It's just that i don't want to admit that i made the wrong decision at the first step of getting in a relationship with you...
Or...
It's just that i don't want to admit that i made the wrong decision to call for break up...

But..
I already admit it..
I said i'm sorry...
But that's no point of turning back...
Why?
Why when you do mistake then i always want to forgive you?
But when i do mistake..
You can don't care..
Can find new target?

Should i do the same also?
No...
I don't want to hurt those people who love me by pretending to love them...
I miss you..
Just be safe..
Careful...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker