Second Interview...

You wish me good luck for my interview yesterday..
Sorry..
I didn't wish you good night..
Only managed to see your message this morning...
I try to stop the habit to wish you good night..

You asked about my interview today...
You still remember about it?
And you wish me luck again before leaving to prepare for the presentation..

I was worried..
I was nervous..
Having you by side..
Really calms me alot...
But...

When i'm alone there..
I still feel it..
I wanted to message you so much..
To tell you..
Or maybe to call you..
Just to hear you...
But i know i can't...

Somehow..
I don't know whether i want this interview to be successful or not..
I want it to be successful so that i can stay here..
Somewhere near you and my family...
So that i can pursue what i wanted..
But...If this is successful..
I will lose a big chance to be even successful in singapore...
I don't know..

Which should i choose?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker