Should I?

I don't know what should i decide...

I always wanted to go singapore to work..
So that i can get rid of you...
So that i won't have the urge to go and meet you...
So that i won't be able to drive a car and find you when i want to...
So that i can maybe find someone better..and take care of me...
So that i can start a new life..
Without you...

I know it will be even more difficult than here...
But i still want to give it a try...

But now..
When i get an offer...

I don't know whether i should go or not..
Can i really leave everything behind and move on like you did?
Should i leave here?
The place where our memories belong?

I really don't know...
Being here...
With my family near me..
I still can feel the pain and loneliness...

If i have to live alone,
Outside there..
What will it be?

I don't know..
I really don't...
I don't know what i should do..

Should i still stand strong on my thoughts?
Or should i stay here?
Being near where i feel comfortable the most?
Or ... is it still??

I'm confused..
I don't know what i want..
I don't know what i need..
I don't know what to look for...

I miss you alot..
haven't meet you for more than a month...
Take good care...
Good night...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker