Chasing new girl..

I today finally confirmed that you are chasing another girl..

But i got the wrong person..
Wondering who is this person now..
I got so upset that i hide in the toilet for hours...
Then rush out to meet you..
stuck in the jam for hours...
Just to meet you for less than 10 minutes...
I pass the presents that i prepared for you...
But you still don't have the time to open it yet...

You look angry..
I tried to make you happy...
Just smile alittle...
I'm really upset..
Is it I really need to let go now??

I thought i told myself that if you have another girlfriend then i will let go?
But how come now it turn out to be worst???
Why i always bluff myself that you will come back?
you will be better..
you will be change..
But you will just leave me there...

I'm sorry for the things that i did wrong..
Can we it make up again??

When you msg me tell me that tonight tetries if you back early...
I very happy..
I don't know...
What type of relationship we having now...
I really hope that you can help me up..
If you don't want me anymore, maybe can give me a big slap..
And wake me up from the dream that i have been dreaming together with you...
If you would like to continue our relationship, can you please tell me what i should do??
I'm sorry...
I really feel sorry... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter