I really few this is so true.

By how i see how much time i spend for you..
And how much time you spend for me.
Already very clear...
How much I really mean to you..

I don't know whether you is purposely..
Or you really already let you...
I really don't understand...

I talk to Stefan today..
he told me alot logic..
Alot life stories...
To make me move forward..
He told me..
A happy me in half year or 1 year time..
Look back to the point of me now...
Will think i very stupid..
To waste time..
To waste tears..
And tears is for others..
Not for own sadness...

I know i can do better if i want to..
But i want you to come along...
If i can't bring you along..
What i can do?.
To continue on without you...
I know it will not be easy..

But i really need to do so...
Leaving in so much pain..
Making others worried bout me..
I feel tired too..

I will continue love you...
I will..
I promise..
I will take care of myself..
Like what you ask me to..
I will try to not sad..
I will move on...
Take care my dear...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter