You made it to day 2 without me..

Even got featured match...

Is it really..
I'm the one that making you bad this few years..
Everytime i go..
You sure didn't get it..
Or maybe once or twice..
Like game day and some other ptq ot gpt...

I miss you alot...
I ask whether can call you ornot..
You say cannot say expensive...
Use wifi no need money wan ma..
Dear a..
Really can't do anything le ma?
I really very tired le..
Sad sad..
Do so many things...
Nothing seems to work out..
Maybe people will say..
Love shouldn't think of any return..
But..
I need you...
Without you..
What i do also no use... :(

Good luck for tomorrow draft..


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter