Phone call..

I take out my handphone..

Want to call you once i reach room..
Then you call..
I very happy :)
But your tone..
Got abit weird weird..
Abit like stranger..
Don't know want to say what..
Don't know what you want to tell me..

But i really glad that you call..
It has been awhile since you last call..
I have been thinking the whole day..
How to meet up with you before you go japan..
How to call you..
What to say...

Will surely miss you alot..
But i guess..
This is also a good time for me to start let go...
To do what i have been left out for this few months..

Take good care my dear..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter