Girls...

Too tired yesterday..

Come home check facebook sleep already..
Forget to blog... :P

Yesterday was really sad..
Know so much thing at one time..
Although i already have the feel,
But yet confirming it is really bad...

I was told to stop all communication with you...
but still i can't...
HOW?

I tried to msg you for the last time..
But end up you reply my msg really quick...
And also you denied all those things..
If it's really true, why scare to accept it?
Is it really like what they say?
You just put me as a backup...
Already get already one, don't need to care so much??

I really don't know what you thinking of..
You careful la...and good luck for today...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter