Back to no reply again...

Aiks..
Today heard from office that i'm "wu lei jin"..
Huhu..
I didn't lo..
People like me..
I can't stop them from messaging me..
And she pretend talk like me..
Which doesn't sound like me at all...
Omg..

Then say my ambition is to become a feng shui sifu..
Open feng shui shop..
Does she knows what she's saying after all?
Does she really know me??
Don't even have that in my list...
Really good imagination...

Plus she says that she knows me very well..
From a friend..
Unknown friend..
I wonder who is that..
Her invisible friend I guess...

How come got such person on earth???
Spoil my image... :(
Already not happy..
Somemore give people say like that...
Huhu...

*************
Just finish typing this..
Then you reply d..
Say want sleep d..
Tired...
Good night my dear..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter