Worried Sick..

Why must i always worried about you?

Why??
What happen to myself?
I really don't know..
Why everything is you first?
Why everytime people ask about you I don't know what to answer?
Or i create a lie...

I really want to live like a normal person..
With someone that love me till the end..
Will you be that person?
I doubt so...
But..
I'm waiting for miracle..
For the time that you might be back for me...

I know I'm stupid...
Everyone ask to let go...
Yet i still can't do it...

DEAR!!! Where are you????
I'm worried...

****************************
Just receive your msg that you are on the way home..
I wonder what have you been doing all these while..
Everyday work until so late?
Yum cha? Drinking?
Hmm..No matter what you do...
Just be careful k..
Also, to who you are with..
Take care of dear k..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter