Lunch? Coffee Break??

I waited for you whole afternoon..

I think of all the ways..
For you to come down..
For lunch...that you can't make it..
I still can turn back..
but i didn't...
I continue to come..
See you..at least a glimpse i also happy...

I reach there..
Walk walk..
Don't know how..
Think think..
Msg you..
You already back work..
And so busy..

Ask you come down for coffee break..
But you say you just make coffee..
Really sad that time...
Suddenly see tou you i very happy o...
Really glad that you come down and see me..
Somemore twice... :)
Somemore want cheng me drink caramel..

Thank you for sharing time with me even when you are so busy..
Sorry o..
You need work till so late..
4am like that o...

I really hope that we can do something about this...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter