Japan Day#6 : Kobe..Snowing..

Didn't heard from you since yesterday..

But saw some of your pictures..
Already in Kobe with slight now in Kyoto earlier is it?

So nice..
Finally get to see snow..
How i wish..
To be with you..
Maybe you don't remember le..
You say want to bring me see snow..
Go disneyland..
See fireworks...

When will we be there?
Or will this even happened??
Yesterday..I bought our airticket to Bali..
I wonder whether will this trip event take place??
Because its next year....
This year..also don't know how to continue yet..

Today I went alot place..
To pick up stuff for you..
First time..
I drive to so busy place..
So small lane..
No parking...

I hope you will like them...
I miss you..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter