Limits..

Today we discuss about why i sad..

Mum ask several people to talk to me..
I wrote a message to mum...
Asking her not to worried bout me..
Telling her the truth what is happening..
Don't want her to ask here and there anymore..

I also discuss this with you..
And we discuss about ken..
How i only treat him as a good friends..
And where you set limit for opposite sex friends and where is my limit..
I then see where your point coming from..
We are really different people..
From different perspective..
Yet... I still love you :)

See you work so hard this few days...
Quite sad..see you so sanfu..
Work till midnite..
Reach home still need continue do...
And i can't do anything to help..

Coz you rushing all this work to go japan..
A place that you say you want to bring me go..
But now you going with your friends..
I wanted to book ticket and fly with you together..
But i scare my visa wont approve..
I don't have so much money in account..
And i not working..
Later japan people thought i go jump plane..
Wanted to give you surprise..
But i totally don't know your plans..
Where you stay and all..
What i can do?

Stay at home and wait you come back..
What should i do??

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter