Japan Day#1


Does this all really works?
Today you reply my msg early morning before and after you reach japan..
I very happy...
See you reach your destination safe and sound..

I sleep whole afternoon..
Trying to recover from the lack of sleep..
But.. I keep dreaming..
Everything is about you..
I can't differentiate which is reality and which is not...
I really want sot d..

I saw your pictures..
Showing sad sun, lonely fan, last trainmen..
What does all this mean?
Sad or happy?
I want to see your picture..
See you...

I can't help it but stay here...
You are at the place that we plan to go together..
So you need to enjoy for me also k..
I miss you ...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter