Went and celebrate Yee Tieng's Birthday..

Was that forgetful until i realise tomorrow is Valentine's day..

Everyone ask me where are you..
Tomorrow go where celebrate..
Do what?
When want to get married?
I don't know how to answer :(
I msg you..
You didn't reply...
Maybe too busy..
Too tired..
Don't know..

What should i do tomorrow?
Suppose want to go your place..
But sis not free..
Will see how and arrange...

I really don't know what to do..
Everyone keep say same thing..
Let go...
Don't cry over a person that not worth you crying for..
Aren't you worth it??
:(

Happy Valentine's Day...
I will always love you..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter