Missing you....

Now i only truly understand the meaning of missing someone..

Before sleep...need to know that they already reach home safely...
During sleep...will dream everything that we do previously together...
Wake up from sleep...realise that it's just a dream..everything back to what had happened..
Check phone and itouch...no message..no call...

Missing you is really difficult...
This is much tougher than i thought it will be...
I didn't know that i love you that much...

Every moment..
I will think what you are doing..
How are you......
Say to stop every single communication with you...
I can't do it..
Even i know..
Something are lies..
I still tend to believe it... :(
I just want to hear your voice...
Knowing that you still care..
Is enough....

Today you talk to me..
Also thought me to play Triple Town...
you told me that you like the present..
But you haven't see the album yet..
Not sure about the letter and email...
I know i must be crazy...
But i really want you to know that..
I really care for you..

Someone told me that it's not worth it to wait for you..
Even if you really come back..
Is it worth it?
Will you still be the same?
Should i keep you?
Without hesitate..
In my heart..i answer..yes i do...

They said...
You can do it one time..
You will do it second time..
But still...
I'm waiting..
Hoping for miracle to happen..
I just need someone that really love me for who i am...

I know..
If i love you more than you love me..
I will be very difficult...very sanfu...
People say being love is better than to love...
But no one love me...
I only can love you...
Take care my dear...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter