5 months passed...

I didn't manage to type anything for yesterday..

Was really upset...
By what you said..
I hope that everything will be ok..
You didn't reply my message or inform me that you reach home..
It was 2.34am when i message you...
Miss you my dear...

You replied me at 2.02pm...
Almost 12 hours later..
But i'm still happy that you replied me..
Although slow...
You asked bout my work..

I don't know..
I was really hoping for a better job prospect..
Not like this one..
Don't really have future in it...
Unless i work for fun...
Then, find another work in the mean time...

You wish me good night again...
It's nice to hear you say good night...
Sweet dreams...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive