Convocation..

How to be not upset??
Can you teach me how?
Seeing you being so happy without me..
Really make me hurts..

Is it really without me you can leave even better?
Is it you really not the one?

You said that you didn't regret to go for sis convocation..
Than playing magic.
Happy to think that you mature already..
Taking family more important than magic...
Thank you.. to at least listen to my advice..
Or maybe someone else advice...

You say that you will try to play maple with me..
And then, you told me that you too tired to play..
But after 1 hour you still in facebook..
Once i on, then you offline already...

I'm sorry..
But..
You don't really have to avoid me if you really don't want to play..

Dear..
I'm really hurt..
I'm really tired..
I don't know what i can do anymore..
I'm sorry...

*Congratulations Stephanie..*
Miss those time we spend together...
I'm sorry that I don't dare to bring myself to your convocation..
I'm afraid..
Somehow..
To meet you all together..
:(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive