Things that you like...

Why you want send one "Hi" message make me happy and then offline?


I'm not the worm in your stomach..
The cells in your brain..
I really don't know what you thinking...
You know what i think..
You know what i do...
You know me better than i know you...

I keep thinking..
What you like..
What you want..
All i know is..

You like orange color,
Don't know why..
That's why you like Daffy Duck when you are small...
Everytime see orange cute thing..
I also will buy for you...

You like eat...mcd..because you really like? or because it is cheap?
I really don't know..
But you like curly fries..
And we didn't get to eat it together this year..

You like to eat japanese food..ebiten...
but because expensive you seldom eat..

You like to drink coffee..which type i don't know..nescafe..
Because everytime you will order..
Now..i want to buy for you i also don't know what to order.. :(

You like to play magic..
But i don't like you play..
Because you spend more time on magic than me :(
So i will keep bug you ask you pui me..

You like to watch movie..
But i like to accompany me..
That's why sometimes i angry you every week want watch movie..
But now..
Ask you watch movie is so difficult..
Don't know is because you watch already..
Or don't want to watch with me...
Or you really busy...

You like lego...
But i didn't know until recently..
I try to replace back..
Still.. :(

You like Mario..
But now don't know still like ornot...
I try to buy things related to it..
Even go holiday also think of this..

Now You like Miku...
But you didn't buy anything..
Until recently...
I ask you what you like..
You tell me you don't like figma..
You have append and cheerleader nendroid version...

You like to wear polo t-shirt..
don't like tight tight clothes..
I always ask you to try new fashion..
You don't really like..

You like alot things..
but also don't dare to buy..
Because you always want to save..
Save money..
You say for our future...
But now..
I don't know...

I really don't know what i should do..
I just keep thinking and thinking again..
what had happened...
I'm really sorry..

*******************************
1.15am..
you back le...
Good night..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive