Dream

Can you stop coming into each and everyone of my dream?
With your face, i don't know how to differentiate whether is true or not..

Every morning i wake up...
I need to convince myself that this is only a dream..
Rethink everything..
Like fifty first date...
The lady have to watch the videoclip every morning..
:(

How long more i can survive?
I miss you...

************************************************************

I posted this on facebook...
And you asked me who is that person that i dreamt of..
Then you message and asked me again..
If you still didn't realise..
It's you..
My dear...

You have been accompanying me in dreams for the past few months..
I really don't know what i should do...
What you really thinking...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive