痛痛飞... 痛痛飞...

You messaged me today and asked me why I didn't on msn..
You realised that i'm not at home or no people come and disturb you?

Dear,
I was really happy just now when i receive your message..
Asked why..
And you even post in my status..
Ask i why...
But you didn't reply after that..

I don't know..
Whether you really care..
Or it's just that you feel weird..
No people come and find you...
What had happened to me..

Miss those moments that i can complain to you about my pain...
Really pain..
Went and see doctor today..
Say infection..
Eat medicine and apply lotion..
But, why after that it even gone worst?
Huhu...

I don't know how to help you guys..
You complain her..
She complain you..
She want to get out from your life..
And i want to get in back into your life..
MAybe...
She haven't feel the lost of someone close..
That's why she's thinking that way...

Missing you so much my dear..
Even very pain..
I still feel like hugging you...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive