Will miracle really happen?

I received your message...

Tell me that you went gym..
Message me later..

I don't know whether this message is actually for me or not..
Because...
I feel that you very long didn't message tell me you go where..
Reach where already...
Of course..
If the message is really for me..
I will be more than glad to reply..
but..somehow...
I don't know...
Maybe you send to the wrong person...

Dear...
you back early today..
12.30am..
You wanted to play tetris i think..
Went in and saw me there?
You went offline...
I don't know..
Sometimes i feel..
I don't know waiting for what..

Will miracle really happen?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive