Us Again...

Today we talk about us again...


You told me that it's not easy for you...
About how i left you..
That you are coping...
You said you know this may not be what i want NOW at the moment..
But what has been done is done..
Like you said..You don't know about the future..
But right now..
You don't want to think about it at the moment...
You really don't want to talk about it already...

Dear,
I really don't understand..
You know i not happy..
You tam me..
Ask me don't sad...
But why you don't accept that..
You are the one that can solve all this problem?

I really really hope that you can come back to me..
I miss you so much..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive