Distance

Today late already..

Still didn't get your message..

Only know you yum cha just now..
Careful..

I try to distance myself from you..
So that I can get use to you..
Not being by my side..
I miss the times we spend together...

But the more i distance..
The more i'm afraid..
I don't want to lose you :(

Someone ask me out for a movie..
The first thing on my mind is...
What you will think?
What you will feel?
Why do I still feel that I need to tell you where I go?
What I did?
Who I go with?

But...
You don't seems to care isn't it...
Or maybe just a...
"What are you doing?" message...
without returning a "How about you?" message...

I know I'm annoying..
But yet..
I still want to be near you... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive