Awaiting tomorrow..

Today...


You asked me to buy ticket for the movie tomorrow..
Anxious...
I don't know what I should do tomorrow..
Really feels like another first date...

What should I do?

I'm glad that you finally have time for me...
But..
I'm worried..
I don't know what I should say..
or rather..
What I should do...

I somehow hope that..
Tomorrow will be one year back..
Then i don't have to be worried...

I messaged you...
But no reply...
Hope you are doing well...
Good night...

****************************
1.49am..
You replied..
Still at work...
Ask to rest first..
You also jia you work..
So late still need work..
So charm...
Careful...
Hope you are doing well...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive