You don't want i turn back..
Don't care the 2435 days we have been together since 10 Aug 2005
I start a new relationship..
Then not consider turning back...

Can we start a new one?
I will wait..
As long as you still got space for me in your heart...
People say I stupid...
Maybe...give you reject so many times...
I still want to stay by your side...

Last time I told you that if i love you 10% of what you love me, will you still accept me? You say Yes..
Now, if you love me left 10% of what I love you, can you accept me?
I will build back the remaining 90%....
I promise to be good..

I type alot thing..
Want to tell you..
But i don't dare..
Sorry...

You told me that if you continue like this..
You won't talk to me anymore..
:(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive