It's getting late..

And i'm getting sleepy...
I think...
I will have to end my "accompanying you" mission soon...
Eyes like panda...
Doesn't looks good...
And..
I'm not sure whether you appreciate me doing this for you or not...

Today..
I heard the talk on surviving and living..
How to response to things?
The answer is "Not to response"

How to not giving a response when you feel angry, sad etc?
That is what you need to train yourselves...
Whenever something happen, you will start with...
Why it happen on me?
Why not others?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Then you fall into denial, etc...

But...It will be better if you can think this way...
When one door close on you...
There will be another door open for you...
Although you don't know what is in the next door,
It will surely be a great door...
Because..
You won't be able to open the next door if you don't want to...
You need to equip yourselves and make sure that you will make a better day with the next door..

I don't know where is my next door...
Because I'm constantly looking at the close door...
when will it open again?
Or should i open another door...
To search for you?
Will you be in the next door that I will be opening tomorrow?

I hope you will...
I miss you...

************************************
1.13am...
you are back..
But you appear offline..
I guess you forget to turn it on again..
But you reply comment...
Really so annoying ma me?
Sorry... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive